- Name: Kevin Brady
- Birthday (Date of Birth): April 11, 1955
- Place of Birth: Vermillion, South Dakota
- State: Texas
- Position: House
- Also Worked As: Beaumont, Texas Chamber of Commerce executive
- College: University of South Dakota
- Took Office in: 1997
- Party Affiliation: Republican
- Biography: Kevin Brady was born in Vermillion, South Dakota, one of five children of William and Nancy Brady. His father, a lawyer, was killed in 1967 in a courtroom shooting in Rapid City when Brady was 12 years old. Brady now calls The Woodlands, a suburb of Houston, his home.
Brady graduated from the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, where he also became a member of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity. A chamber of commerce executive who also served on the Rapid City Common Council, Brady moved to Texas to work for the Beaumont Chamber of Commerce and later the South Montgomery County Woodlands Chamber of Commerce.
He began his political career in 1990 when he was elected to the Texas House of Representatives, representing The Woodlands and other parts of Montgomery County.
- Trumpcare earns brutal headlines in red states
- March 14, 2017, 1:03 pm
- Local publications are blaring the CBOâs damning report as more and more Republicans jumpÂ ship.
- Calling Republicans hypocrites for assessment of job reports is redundant. But check this out anyway
- March 10, 2017, 6:03 am
- Thanks to Sam Stein at the Huffington Post for pointing out another example of how vileÂ the Republican leadership can be.