- Name: Mike Crapo
- Birthday (Date of Birth): May 20, 1951
- Place of Birth: Idaho Falls, Idaho
- State: Idaho
- Position: Senate
- Also Worked As: U.S. House, Idaho Senate
- College: Brigham Young, Harvard Law
- Took Office in: 1999
- Party Affiliation: Republican
- Biography: Crapo was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1999 and underwent a radical prostatectomy in January 2000. While he had a full recovery and was declared cancer-free at that time, prostate cancer recurred in 2005, and he underwent a series of radiation treatments. His experience led him to become active in advocating for early detection tests for cancer and other treatable diseases.
Crapo is an Eagle Scout, awarded in 1966, and was awarded the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award (DESA) in 2000. He is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.