- Name: Sarah Palin
- Birthday (Date of Birth): February 11, 1964
- Place of Birth: Sandpoint, Idaho
- State: Alaska
- Also Worked As: Alaska Governor
- Took Office in:
- Party Affiliation: Republican
- Biography: Palin describes herself as a hockey mom. The Palins have five children: sons Track (b. 1989) and Trig Paxson Van (b. 2008), and daughters Bristol Sheeran Marie (b. 1990), Willow (b. 1994), and Piper (b. 2001). Track enlisted in the U.S. Army on September 11, 2007, and was subsequently assigned to an infantry brigade. He and his unit deployed to Iraq in September 2008 for 12 months. Palin's youngest child, Trig, was prenatally diagnosed with Down syndrome. Palin has one grandchild, a boy named Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston, who was born to her eldest daughter Bristol, in 2008. Her husband Todd works for the British oil company BP as an oil-field production operator and owns a commercial fishing business.
Palin was born into a Roman Catholic family. Later, her family joined the Wasilla Assembly of God, a Pentecostal church, which she attended until 2002. Palin then switched to the Wasilla Bible Church because, she said, she preferred the children's ministries offered there. When in Juneau, she attends the Juneau Christian Center. Palin described herself in an interview as a "Bible-believing Christian." After the Republican National Convention, a spokesperson for the McCain campaign told CNN that Palin "doesn't consider herself Pentecostal" and has "deep religious convictions."
- Open Thread - Trump's Civil War Book Report
- May 2, 2017, 7:30 pm
- It reminds me of when Tina Fey played Sarah Palin, and just used Palin's words as her script because what was funnier than that?
The above is what
- âThe Good Guy in All Thisâ: Sarah Palin Joins Hannity in Defending Fox News Co-President Bill Shine
- April 28, 2017, 9:01 am
- Sarah Palin, who you'll recall used to work at Fox News, tweeted out a message of support for Fox co-president Bill Shine this morning.